MIT apartment and local heating network transfer stations eliminate the disadvantages of the systems in which domestic hot water is obtained with central boiler.
For instance it provides no need for hot water recirculation line, by saving boiler and pump spaces, to evaluate these spaces in a different way.
The Advantages of Apartment and Local Heating Network Transfer Stations:
- It can be used with all kinds or combination of fuel used by central systems.
- It is adequate to install three pipe lines as heating delivery line, heating return line and cold water line.
- As the water is not stored and obtained in the time of need, it eliminates the risk of legionella.
- Thanks to thermostatic mixing valve, hot water is protected at the settled value.
- Thanks to thermostatic valve, overheating in exchanger is prevented.
- There is no risk of electricity short circuit and gas leaks.
- The room temperature can be controlled independently.
- As it does not require maintenance, service cost is low.
- Due to the calorimeter which can be integrated to the system, a fair billing between flats is provided.
- The risk of bacterial and lime formation is minimized.
- It can be specially designed and produced upon the individual need.
POINTS SAVED DURING THE INVESTMENT:
There is no need for:
- Boilers and meters,
- The water meter, as the domestic and heating hot are fed from the same line,
- Sanitary pipes, circulation pumps and globe valves,
- Balancing valves and strainers as it takes place within the unit.
- Flue (architecturally important)