Components Plate Heat Exchangers
MIT, one of the most known and preferred brands of Turkey, has been continuing creating new ideas and developments to improve plate heat exchanger quality.
MIT Plate Heat Exchangers is composed of:
• Front frame with Inlet-Outlet Connections and information on it,
• Top and bottom carrying shafts which are used for fixing plates,
• First plate that prevents liquid from contacting with frame,
• Flow plates which let liquids to pass and enable heat transfer,
• Fully closed last plate which prevents liquids from contacting back frame,
• Back frame with assembly and maintenance instructions on it, which can be moved on the shafts,
• Washers and pins which enable to hold plates in a certain squeezing level.
In MIT Plate Heat Exchanger Tag that is placed front frame there are:
• Model information of our heat exchanger,
• Plate number of our heat exchanger,
• Production number of our heat exchanger,
• Capacity information of our heat exchanger,
• Test and using temperature of our heat exchanger,
• Test and using pressure of our heat exchanger,
• Minumum squeezing dimensions of our heat exchanger,
• Ekin Endüstriyel contact information.