MIT Solenoid Dosing Pumps
MIT Solenoid Dosing Pumps, acid, chlorine, liquid manure etc.
Designed to be used in place that should be given in doses of chemicals are precision dosing device. (pool, drinking water, agricultural irrigation )
Dosing Pumps electronically operated electro-magnet dosing pumps. Flow is provided by the movement of the diaphragm. Magnet pulls the piston diaphragm is formed by pulses coming from electronic circuits and thus consists of the maximum stroke. Diaphragm pump pushes the solution which is connected to the steel core.
Suction valve closes the suction mouth. Pressing the discharge outlet valve opens and press solution the delivery tube. Magnets finished after the suction check valve opens, discharge check valve closes, thus, the liquid is drawn into the pump head. Frequency adjustments should be made slowly.
• Stroke rate can be adjusted via a potentiometer on Design
• Due to the vertical design it is easy to install and flexible installation, Usege
• All plastic body which ensures high durability against corrosive chemicals
• The electromagnet is controlled by the electronic circuit and durable Teflon (PTFE) diaphragm
• Less maintenance because of the ceramic ball design
• Together with discharge and suction accessories