Advantages of Pool Heat exchnagers
MIT shell & tube swimming pool heat exchangers can be used in various types like solar pool heating systems or boiler pool heating systems.
• High efficient, coefficient up to 10000 W/m2°C, heat transfering capacity is more than 5-6 times from traditional equipments.
• Compact configuration, one tenth of traditional equipments.
• Stainless steel and/or titanium materials endure high temperatures, pressures and corruptions.
• Helix screw thread elasticity heat exchanger bundle, eliminate the stress.
• Compliable with ASME Standards VIII-1.
• Compact design.
• Easy installation and durable.
MIT swimming pool heat exchanger's tubes and shells are designed for 205 °C temperature and 1.3 MPa pressure. Shells can be made from AISI 316L or titanium and tubes & connections can be made from AISI 316L, AISI 304 or titanium which depends on working temperature and chlorine concentration.