BRAZED HEAT EXCHANGER
Expression of Brazed Plates
MIT Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers can be designed with plates having different heat transfer charecteristics.
The H Type plate obtuse angles which result in higher heat transfer efficieny by increasing the turbulence of the fluid.
The L Type plate has acute angles. This reduces the pressure drop and leads to reduced turbulence and lower heat transfer efficieny
The M Type plate is a combination of L and H plates. This solution can be used for applications, where the temperature change on one side of the BPHE is much larger than on the other.Call Now Request a Quote Download Catalog View Catalog
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Be fan of our official Facebook fan page and development of the first to get your news!
Contents of Professional Service Package:
- Plate supply for every brand and model.
- Gasket supply for every brand and model.
- Revision and cleaning of plate heat exchanger.
- Fast and detailed cleaning of heat exchanger plates.
- Cleaning heat exchanger plates with special chemicals.
- Production and supply of every type of nut and pin.
- Delivery of heat exchanger operating like it is new.
- 7 days 24 hours service opportunity.