MIT HJ Series Hygienic Pumps
MIT HJ Series hygienic pumps are used in industries like food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics. Clamp type connection is used. 316 L stainless steel is used for body material.
MIT HJ Series hygienic pumps does not thins the fluid its transferring and not effecting the chemical state of the fluid makes this pumps indispensable for transferring and storing milk, yogurt, cream, mustard, ketchup, mayo type of sensitive materials.
For transferring concentrated materials as chocolate, marmalade, air transfer pumps are suitable which are designed based on food regulations.
Diaphragm: Centrophen Teflon EPDM Neoprene
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Be fan of our official Facebook fan page and development of the first to get your news!
Contents of Professional Service Package:
- Plate supply for every brand and model.
- Gasket supply for every brand and model.
- Revision and cleaning of plate heat exchanger.
- Fast and detailed cleaning of heat exchanger plates.
- Cleaning heat exchanger plates with special chemicals.
- Production and supply of every type of nut and pin.
- Delivery of heat exchanger operating like it is new.
- 7 days 24 hours service opportunity.