Hygienic Centrifuge Pumps
What is Hygienic Centrifuge Pumps?
MIT hygienic centrifuge pumps are used in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. Clamp type connection is used. 316 L stainless steel is used for body material.
Special design of its fan and cover it reduces friction and eliminates non hygienic blind spots. Also with the special design velocity of the fluid reaches maximum levels and with easy montage and de-montage it gives user easy maintenance and cleaning option.
* Max flow rate: 100m3/h
* Max Head: 70m
* Max Temperature :120oC(30 minutes at CIP/SIP applications)
* Max rpm :3600 rpm
* Body and Fan: AISI 316L
* Gasket: EPDM (suitable for food)
* Mechanical shaft seal
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Be fan of our official Facebook fan page and development of the first to get your news!
Contents of Professional Service Package:
- Plate supply for every brand and model.
- Gasket supply for every brand and model.
- Revision and cleaning of plate heat exchanger.
- Fast and detailed cleaning of heat exchanger plates.
- Cleaning heat exchanger plates with special chemicals.
- Production and supply of every type of nut and pin.
- Delivery of heat exchanger operating like it is new.
- 7 days 24 hours service opportunity.